Sunday, March 08, 2009

sports day was a waste of time. fucking hell. might as well not go. the MCs were like gosh. irritating can. wanted to walk to the announcing shit table to slam their head to the walls. urgh.
subway after that, and uh home yeap.
wanted to go shee sha but then lzy wasnt free.
OH DAMN. i cant go to the event on B-Boys competition at zouk! T.T
i waited so long for it can! and now its on the day of our co rehearsal WTFFFFFFF.
am thinking if i should go there for the earlier part then go SCH myself. urghhhh.. P gave me tickets to go cannnnnnn T.T must go support our taiwan boys whattttttt *whines*
shiat co. chose time can chose like this wasted man. like tt must wait AGAIN.

played badminton with sunil at pe. wa piang. hl ah he. beat me 3 balls keep show off to me LOL.
damn but my hand hurts like goshhh.





oh and wife, you are the most most most fickle minded person ever urghhhhh
she say she wants marc jabobs bag. want to buy for her she don't want again.-.-
pianggggg damn.

kay.i am feeling so low life nowadays. bored out of my shell alr.






wow some ppl are just real copycats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home